We currently have an opening for a full and/or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist.
The successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- At least 2 years experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Experience working with children with developmental language difficulties, Autism and ADHD.
- Experience working with children with motor speech difficulties
- Experience with accent reduction and improving public speaking skills
- Experience working with individuals with a Traumatic and/or Acquired Brain Injury.
- Passion for working with individuals with communication difficulties
– rehabilitation teams
– insurance adjusters
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work well independently and in a group.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Valid Drivers Licence & Access to an automobile (recommended)
- Open to working evenings and/or weekends
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com