We are experts in speech & learning
- Phonemic or Phonological Disorder: 1 or 2 sound errors.
- Apraxia: Many distorted sounds and syllables
- Hearing for speech and language
- Accent Reduction
We assess and treat unclear speech including:
- Reading, Writing and Understanding Spoken Language.
- Hearing and Processing of speech sounds and language
- Making friends (social skills)
- Cognition: memory, attention, processing speed, executive functions, problem solving
We assess and treat all areas of language and learning difficulties including:
- Our assessment and treatment protocols provide meaningful outcomes and are heavily rooted in neuroplasticity and behavior.
- We analyze your speech, language and / or learning difficulties by assessing for all areas of weakness and the interplay between these moving parts.
- We don’t only look at one area in isolation because our brains do not work in isolation. Our brain is a complex neural network and many different areas and systems contribute to a specific skill and / or weakness.
- We look at the weakness and all the contributing cognitive, physical and / or emotional factors that can be affecting this skill development.
- Our treatment program is designed and developed holistically, systematically and hierarchically to allow all areas of weakness to improve and the neural networks between these moving parts to strengthen and improve.