GABA Early Years?
GABA Early Years is our half or full day, evidence based social school for children under age 5 run at our clinic currently from Tuesday to Friday.
- Maximum of 5 children per class
- Therapist to student ratio of 1:1.5
- Each child’s receives 4 hours of intensive IBI therapy (half day) or 7 hours of IBI (full day)
Included in the GABA programming:
- 1 hour of speech-language pathology
- 1 hour of 1:1 ABA with an Instructor Therapist/per GABA session (on the days where they are not receiving S-LP)
- 3 hours of ABA targeting child’s individual ESDM goals within a social setting
- All Materials
- Ratio of 1:1.5 (child to therapist)
- Outdoor play
Targeting all of your child’s individualized ESDM Goals including:
Getting a spot in GABA Early Years School?
Enrollment in GABA is on a first come first served basis. To avoid disappointment we recommend you book an ESDM assessment and sign up as soon as you know if your child meets the level 2 requirement. If you miss the deadline for enrollment you will have to wait 6 weeks until the next GABA enrollment begins.