Full day school offered from Monday to Friday for children aged 5 and up. Our 5 day per week GABA school age will run just like any other academic school year from September until June observing the regular government statutory holidays, March break, December break and the Ontario School Board professional development days.
Your child's school program will be designed by a skilled team of therapists (S-LP, OT, Psychologist, registered Teacher) and will allow your child to benefit from an individualized education plan and small class sizes of up to 6 children with a teacher/student ratio of:
- 2:1 for jk/sk
- 4:1 for grade 1,2
- 5:1 for grade 3-8
Programming will include goals related to learning:
Understanding, Speaking and Speech Clarity
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Listening and Remembering
Behaviour and Emotional Regulation
Number Concepts (Math)
These goals will be targeted in the playroom, in a music class, our activity room as well as outdoors at our onsite park.
In addition to your child's individualized education plan and the above small class sizes, the fee includes:
- 1 pull-out 1:1 session/per week with a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- 1 pull-out 1:1 session/per day with a Senior Instructor Therapist.
- Quarterly re-assessments and individualized programs.
Additional costs include:
- An individualized assessment and program developed by our Clinical Director Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Behaviour plans.
- Additional SLP,OT or 1:1 Instructor Therapy Pull out.